• Fuel distributors & RHI Installers please cascade to all clients. 
  • Members, please share with neighbours and all biomass users.  


Whilst the cause of the tragic incidents of this morning are unconfirmed, it seems  timely to circulate – to the widest possible audience – the HSE Safety Notice regarding the risk from Carbon Monoxide in enclosed pellet stores.

All members of the Association are invited to pass these HSE Safety Notices on to their fellow biomass boiler owners whether they be neighbours or customers.

Safety Notice – Wood Pellet Store

Safe Storage of Wood Pellets & Wood Chip

Safe Storage 2 – Carbon Monoxide Risk